: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/activemq.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/activemq.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-24 22:47:20+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-26 01:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
activemq (5.15.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 5.15.3.
- Fix CVE-2017-15709: Information Leak
When using the OpenWire protocol it was found that certain system details
(such as the OS and kernel version) are exposed as plain text. Thanks to
Salvatore Bonaccorso for the report. (Closes: 890352)
* Remove libjosql-java-doc from B-D because it is gone.
Thanks to Andreas Beckmann for the report. (Closes: #891114)
* Use compat level 11.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3.
* Install NOTICE file.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Tue, 06 Mar 2018 20:26:39 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.15.3-1