: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/aesfix.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/aesfix.git
- Last scan: 2017-08-15 17:41:50+00
- Next scan: 2017-08-17 17:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
aesfix (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Bumped DH level to 10.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
- Removed a MIA uploader (solves a special case pointed by QA team).
- Updated the Vcs-* fields to use https instead of http and git.
* debian/copyright: updated the packaging copyright years.
* debian/patches/add-hardening: renamed to 10_add-hardening.patch.
- Bumped to version 4.
- Removed an extra source to avoid conflicts with uscan and updated
the current rule.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 01 Jan 2017 22:11:13 -0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.1-5