: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/forensics/aeskeyfind.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/forensics/aeskeyfind.git
- Last scan: 2017-06-26 09:37:36+00
- Next scan: 2017-06-28 08:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
aeskeyfind (1:1.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Joao Eriberto Mota Filho ]
- Removed a MIA uploader (solves a special case pointed by QA team).
- Reorganize the Depends field.
- Updated the Vcs-git field to use https instead of git.
- Added rights for Samuel in packaging section.
- Updated the packaging copyright years.
* debian/patches/add-gcc-hardening: renamed to 10_add-gcc-hardening.patch.
* debian/watch: changed the source to avoid future issues because the
upstream is updating the homepage.
[ Samuel Henrique ]
* Bumped DH level to 10.
* debian/control: bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.8.
* debian/patches/20_sbox-size.patch: added to fix sbox array size. Thanks to
Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #692293)
* debian/rules: added the DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to improve the GCC
* debian/watch: bumped to version 4.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sun, 01 Jan 2017 23:40:40 -0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%1.0-4