: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 4:17.12.3-3 < 4:18.07.90-1. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/akonadi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/akonadi
- Last scan: 2018-08-21 03:06:17+00
- Next scan: 2018-08-21 23:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
akonadi (4:17.12.3-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Backport upstream commit 310b6a26f58814568245c781c2136504d1a6f338 to fix
build with Qt 5.11; patch
* Remove empty line at the end of changelog.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.5, no changes required.
* Remove the 'testsuite' autopkgtest:
- it runs the test suite from the build dir, not using the installed
packages (hence misusing what autopkgtest is for)
- it always failed (so it is not useful to even catch regressions), and
nobody bothered to fix it
- hence, pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of the
tests, and pass -DBUILD_TOOLS=ON to explicitly request the test tools
(which are installed)
* Update symbols files for GCC 8, and the loss of test-only symbols.
* Do not append -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden to the
CFLAGS, and CXXFLAGS anymore, since they are already there since at least
the switch to KF5/ECM.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 31 Jul 2018 08:01:23 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.12.3-3