: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/akregator.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/akregator.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-19 08:35:11+00
- Next scan: 2018-02-20 06:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
akregator (4:17.08.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Do not ship development symlinks of private libraries.
* Update the patches:
- debianize_akregator_default.diff: refresh, restore DEP3 headers, and
- kubuntu_debianize_akregator_default.diff: remove, as it is not for Debian
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Remove the autopkgtest stuff, since there are no tests to execute.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.3, no changes required.
* Remove the manual kio dependency, as it is injected automatically.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 20 Jan 2018 09:40:30 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-2