: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/alpine.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/alpine
- Last scan: 2020-06-26 22:29:05+00
- Next scan: 2020-07-05 15:27:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
alpine (2.23+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2.23+dfsg1.
- Security Bug: Alpine can be configured to start a secure connection using
/tls on an insecure connection. However, if the connection is PREAUTH,
Alpine will not upgrade the connection to a secure connection, because
a client must not issue a STARTTLS to a server that supports it in
authenticated state. This makes Alpine continue to use an insecure
connection with the server, exposing user data. Reported by Damian
Poddebniak and Fabian Ising from Münster University of Applied Sciences.
Closes: #963179, CVE-2020-14929
- Attempt to fix a bug that breaks scrolling of a message in
Alpine when the screen is resized. (Closes: #956361)
* d/control, d/copyright: Update my email address.
- Bump DH compat to 13.
- Drop versioned B-D on dpkg-dev, no longer needed.
-- Unit 193 <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 20 Jun 2020 03:19:39 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.23+dfsg1-1