: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/alpine.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/alpine
- Last scan: 2020-04-02 04:07:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-04-09 18:18:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
alpine (2.22+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 2.22+dfsg1 (Closes: #947941, LP: 1860285)
- Drop patches applied upstream, refresh remaining.
- Add "remove password" command to the management screen for the password
file encryption key. This allows users to use their password file without
entering a master password. (Closes: #882424)
- TLS 1.2 does not work if Alpine is compiled with openssl >= 1.1.0.
- Remap UBOGON from 0xfffd to 0xfff8, since 0xfffd represents a missing
character in UTF-8, but 0xfff8 is undefined. (Closes: #813615)
- Alpine stops parsing the mailcap file when it finds an invalid entry.
- Thanks to Matthew Gabeler-Lee for mapping old bugs to recent fixes!
* d/compat, d/control:
- Drop d/compat in favor of debhelper-compat, bump to 12.
- Add sensible-utils to recommends.
- Replace exim4 with default-mta in suggests.
- R³: no.
* d/rules, d/watch: Replace get-orig-source with uscan repack.
- Enable all hardening options.
- Drop dbgsym migration.
- Pass --with-date-stamp and --with-host-stamp to configure.
- Update sed call to reflect path change in dh 11.
* d/copyright: Re-write in DEP-5 format, updating years.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
-- Unit 193 <email@example.com> Tue, 21 Jan 2020 00:44:46 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.22+dfsg1-1