: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/alttab.git
- Branch: debian/unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 2498560
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/alttab
- Last scan: 2023-03-21 11:26:04+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-30 04:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
alttab (1.6.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Rebuild the manual page from the ronn source.
* Convert the watch file to version 4 of the format and use the new
* Add a trivial git-buildpackage config file.
* New upstream version:
- drop the strncpy patch, it was taken from upstream
- update the upstream copyright years
* Add my debian/* copyright notice.
* Declare compliance with Policy 4.6.1 with no changes.
* Explicitly build-depend on dh-sequence-single-binary.
* Add the cppcheck patch to fix some minor issues.
* Add the typos patch to fix some typographical errors.
* Add the window-name patch to fix an emptiness check.
* Tweak the upstream test suite a bit:
- add the test-tweaks patch to block it from installing any packages
or running any commands as root via 'sudo'
- run it during the package build
- run it as an autopkgtest
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Fri, 12 Aug 2022 01:44:49 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.6.1-1