: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/amanda.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/amanda
- Last scan: 2020-10-17 10:16:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-23 20:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
amanda (1:3.5.1-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 10, no changes needed.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.1, problems with reproducible builds
requires further research.
* Temporary fix: "merged /usr and tar path problem in
/etc/amanda-security.conf", thanks to Charles Curley, #939411.
* Bug fix: "'lexical' taperscan in Amanda 3.5 ignores
tapes; pool assignment", thanks to Nathan Stratton Treadway
(Closes: #909231). Was already accepted by upstream.
* Bug fix: "ftbfs with GCC-10", thanks to Matthias Klose and Václav
Doležal (Closes: #956995).
-- Jose M Calhariz <email@example.com> Sun, 02 Aug 2020 21:57:24 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%3.5.1-5