: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-extras/amarok.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/amarok.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-19 09:10:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-02-20 09:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
amarok (2.8.0-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Add also the default-libmysqlclient-dev build dependency; apparently
libmariadbd-dev was not enough (Closes: #849598)
* Bump the default-libmysqlclient-dev and default-mysql-server-core build
dependencies to 1.0.2~, so we should build with MariaDB 10.1 as default.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 15 Jan 2017 23:41:15 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.8.0-8