: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-extras/amarok.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-extras/amarok.git
- Last scan: 2018-07-20 00:14:24+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2018-07-20 22:27:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
amarok (2.9.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release:
- the Wikipedia applet works with the newer Wikipedia APIs
* Update the patches:
- backport_dont_add_analyzer_when_not_supported.diff: drop, backported from
- backport_dont_crash_on_shuffle_keyb_shortcut.diff: drop, backported from
- backport_dont_allow_analyzer_with_vlc.diff: drop, backported from
- backport_gcc6.diff: drop, backported from upstream
- backport_mpris2_desktopentry.diff: drop, backported from upstream
- debian_disable_qtscriptbindings_check_fix.diff: drop, fixed upstream
- debian_mysqle_amarok_local_errmsg_feature.diff: refresh/update
- debian_mysqle_force_defaults_file.diff: disable for now, as it does not
seem to be needed anymore
- debian_clamz_is_runtime_dependency.diff: refresh
- ffmpeg_2.9.patch: drop, fixed upstream
- backport_fix_taglib_version_check.patch: drop, backported from upstream
* Update install files.
* Disable the gpodder.net support, as libmygpo-qt will switch soon to Qt5 in
Debian: (Closes: #896941)
- remove the libmygpo-qt-dev build dependency
- update install files
* Remove the primary libgpod-nogtk-dev build dependency, leaving the
alternative libgpod-dev. (Closes: #877295)
* Remove trailing whitespaces in changelog.
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Remove from debian/tmp all the stuff we do not want, so it is easier to
spot uninstalled stuff
- remove debian/not-installed, no more needed now
* Replace the libmariadbd-dev build dependency with default-libmysqld-dev,
so we do not rely anymore on a specific MySQL implementation.
* Disable the mp3tunes service: moc raises a build error related to GLib
headers, but it does not provide a meaningful error message to diagnose
the error; patch no-mp3tunes.diff.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4, no changes required.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
- remove --parallel for dh, as now done by default
* Pass --fail-missing to dh_missing, so no file is missed.
* Stop passing -Wl,--no-relax as linker flag on alpha, as hopefully the
problem should be solved after more than 5 years.
* Switch Homepage to https.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 19 May 2018 00:15:05 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.9.0-1