: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/awslabs/amazon-ecr-credential-helper
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/awslabs/amazon-ecr-credential-helper
- Last scan: 2020-02-27 01:06:12+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-28 04:21:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
amazon-ecr-credential-helper (0.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Noah Meyerhans ]
* Ensure that DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE is initialized in debian/rules
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Trim trailing whitespace.
* Update standards version to 4.4.1, no changes needed.
* Bump debhelper dependency to >= 9, since that's what is used in
* Bump debhelper from old 9 to 12.
* Set upstream metadata fields: Repository.
* Rely on pre-initialized dpkg-architecture variables.
[ Samuel Karp ]
* Set upstream metadata fields: Security-Contact.
* New upstream release.
-- Samuel Karp <email@example.com> Tue, 31 Dec 2019 15:55:36 -0800
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.3.1-1