: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/anacron.git
- Branch: tags/debian/2.3-24^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/anacron.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-15 03:42:30+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-16 22:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
anacron (2.3-24) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Reference anacron and anacrontab man page in anacron.service
* Use native systemd timer unit to trigger anacron periodically.
When running under systemd, use a native timer unit which triggers
anacron.service every hour. If the system was suspended for more then
one hour, the timer will activate immediately on resume. The timer uses
a randomized delay of up to 5 minutes. This helps with not overloading
the system when coming out of suspend.
Drop anacron-resume.service, as this service is no longer necessary.
-- Michael Biebl <email@example.com> Mon, 29 May 2017 18:36:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.3-24