: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/apachetop.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/apachetop
- Last scan: 2019-04-21 13:56:48+00
- Next scan: 2019-04-22 12:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
apachetop (0.18.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* O/ITA: Replace QA Group with myself as Maintainer. (Closes: #540583)
* New upstream version 0.18.4
* Upgrade watch file to uscan version 4 and correct the watching URL.
* Point Homepage field to the correct URL.
* Bump debhelper compat level to 11.
- Remove useless dh-autoreconf from Build-Depends field.
- Remove old patch. Issue has been fixed upstream. (- 02-maxpathlen.patch)
* Patch: Update manpage.patch.
- Disable the undocumented old patch 01-conglomeration.patch .
* TODO does not exist anymore so we don't install it.
* rules: Set default log path as /var/log/apache2/access.log .
* Add Vcs-* fields and point them to Salsa.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1 .
+ Use secure https format URL in copyright.
* Add myself to copyright file.
* Mark apachetop ad Multi-Arch: foreign.
* Add initial autopkgtest control file along with a simple test.
-- Mo Zhou <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:26:53 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.18.4-1