: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Bzr: https://anonscm.debian.org/bzr/collab-maint/apparmor
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://alioth.debian.org/scm/loggerhead/collab-maint/apparmor/changes
- Last scan: 2017-09-20 22:18:15+00
- Next scan: 2017-09-22 16:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Bzr:
apparmor (2.11.0-11) unstable; urgency=medium
* Only use systemd-detect-virt when it's installed (Closes: #871953).
* dh_apparmor: include the version of the package, so that one can find
packages that were built with a particular version of dh_apparmor.
* Import patch submitted upstream to support Flatpak exports
* Revert "Build with GCC-6 on mips64el to workaround Debian#871538":
that gcc-7 bug was fixed in 7.2.0-3 on 2017-09-02, presumably all buildd's
chroot should have it by now.
* Merge from Ubuntu citrain up to revision 1627, aka. 2.11.0-2ubuntu17.
Applied all changes (filtering from that list what had already been
done in Debian):
- Remove apparmor system upstart job on upgrades.
- r3631-apparmor-utils-python3.6-LOCALE.patch: fix utils to avoid
breakage with python 3.6 (LP: #1661766).
- nameservice-add-stub-resolv.patch: allow read access to systemd stub
-- intrigeri <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 03 Sep 2017 09:05:00 +0000