: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/apt-listchanges.git
- Branch: debian-sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/apt-listchanges/
- Last scan: 2019-11-10 03:53:20+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-16 17:48:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
apt-listchanges (3.21) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fold identical binary NMUs entries together and display them
as separate "Binary NMU of: <list of packages>" sections at
the bottom of the changelogs list (closes: #841837, #934187).
* Reword the continue/abort installation message shown by GTK frontend
to make it less misleading (closes: #924313)
* Before deleting a temporary file, try to detect if spawned program
has actually started reading it. This fixes showing changes in a
programs like firefox that fork themselves and exit immediately.
* Update German translation of man page (closes: #941346). Thanks
to Chris Leick.
* Fix two spelling typos in the English man page noticed by Chris,
and unfuzzy translations.
* Standards-Version: 4.4.1 (no changes).
-- Robert Luberda <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Nov 2019 20:09:22 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 3.21