: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/aptitude.git -b debian-sid
- Branch: debian-sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/aptitude
- Last scan: 2020-09-19 07:07:02+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-25 10:31:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
aptitude (0.8.13-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Drop fix-ftbfs-with-po4a-0.58.patch and build-depend on po4a versions
not affected by #960892.
* Add a debian/gitlab-ci.yml file.
* Override upstream-metadata-file-is-missing lintian warning as it
doesn't make sense to have a less informative copy (without branch
information) of the Vcs-* headers in there again. It just causes work
because the Lintian Janitor bot files useless merge requests.
* Add temporary patch to fix FTBFS with GCC 10. (Closes: #966875)
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 16 Aug 2020 04:32:25 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.13-2