: VCS has seen 2 commits since the debian/0.8.13-5 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/aptitude.git -b debian-sid
- Branch: debian-sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 74399744
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/aptitude
- Last scan: 2023-11-22 06:32:38+00
- Next scan: 2023-11-29 18:00:00+00
- Merge requests: 4
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
aptitude (0.8.13-5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Fix bashism-related issue with fixman i18n scripts (Closes: #999383)
* Bump libcwidget-dev version constraint to ≥ 0.5.18-6~ due to #1015925.
* Add brackets to lintian overrides.
[ Paul Wise ]
* Fix FTBFS with GCC 12 (Closes: #1012895)
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 06 Aug 2022 05:45:53 +0200
- This branch is 2 commits ahead of tag debian/0.8.13-5
- Git log:
Author: Sven Mueller <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Dec 13 17:10:17 2022 +0000
Remove obsolete version restriction on po4a.
No version in Debian (or Ubuntu, I think) is using an excluded version.
Author: Sven Joachim <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Aug 7 17:30:23 2023 +0200
Cherry-pick aptitude-changelog-parser fix from master branch
The fix for #967911, commit e1cdd7d017f ("aptitude-changelog-parser:
Quiesce Dpkg::Changelog parse warnings") has been sitting in the
master branch for nearly three years, yet this bug still annoys people
to this day.
As noted by Vincent Lefevre, the comment "But we cannot currently
change that verbose default when using changelog_parse() from
Dpkg::Changelog::Parse" from the commit message is no longer
correct, because changing the verbose default was duly implemented in
libdpkg-perl at the time.