: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/aptitude.git -b debian-sid
- Branch: debian-sid
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/apt-team/aptitude
- Last scan: 2019-09-14 11:15:19+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-20 06:20:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
aptitude (0.8.12-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. Please see /usr/share/aptitude/NEWS for a change
log with more details.
- New features:
* Permit to retrieve changelogs of packages from Debian Ports
* Adapt for changes in apt 1.9, like addressing deprecation and API
changes. Thanks to Julian Andres Klode.
- Bug fixes:
* Adapt code to adapt to change of behaviour in Boost.MultiIndex
library, and so we can start using Boost >= 1.66, 1.67 is about to
become the default in Debian unstable. Thanks to Julian Andres Klode.
* Fix crashes when Label of a repository is empty (Closes: #907436)
* Fix changelog downloads
* Read the correct number of elements in
pkg_item::pkg_columnizer::init_formatting() -- it was ignoring the last
element, reading only 25 out of 26.
- Internal changes:
* Misc. fixes about deprecation issues and minor compilation problems
* Bump build-dependencies on cwidget to >= 0.5.18, that implies a
library transition. This ensures that aptitude is built against the
latest cwidget ABI in the buildds.
* d/patches, drop all patches because they are fixed in the upstream code:
* Ensure that it builds in unstable with all the GCC compiler and
library changes (Closes: #935615)
-- Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <email@example.com> Mon, 26 Aug 2019 00:51:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8.12-1