: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/elmar/aptitude-robot.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/elmar/aptitude-robot
- Last scan: 2017-07-26 03:23:12+00
- Next scan: 2017-07-27 21:40:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
aptitude-robot (1.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Version 1.5.2 (only bug fixes and documentation updates)
+ Use mktemp only with --tmpdir so that temporary files are not
created in the current directory (which might be read-only). (GH #6)
+ Change contact address for bug reports from Elmar's e-mail address
+ Add a CONTRIBUTING.mdown file as recommended by flint.
* Add lintian override for init.d-script-missing-dependency-on-local_fs,
* Actually remove explicit dependency on dh-autoreconf. Thanks Lintian!
* Remove explicit dependency on autotools-dev, too.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.0.0. (No changes needed.)
* Add lintian override for
package-installs-deprecated-upstart-configuration including a note
that the override and the upstart file may be removed after Ubuntu
14.04 LTS is no more supported.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Sun, 23 Jul 2017 22:04:23 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 1.5.2-1