: VCS has seen 1 commit since the 1.5.1-1 tag
- Git: https://github.com/elmar/aptitude-robot.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://github.com/elmar/aptitude-robot
- Last scan: 2017-04-29 06:08:54+00
- Next scan: 2017-05-01 02:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
aptitude-robot (1.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Version 1.5.1 (only bug fixes)
+ Reorder commands in triggers.post/90-cleanup.example: "apt-get
clean" should come after "aptitude purge", because aptitude will
rebuild apt's binary cache for that and "apt-get clean" removes the
* Downgrade perl-doc from Depends to Recommends as it's only needed for
the --help and --usage options and will display the source code
(including the POD) instead if perl-doc is not installed.
* Add a (versioned) dependency on lsb-base for using the
/lib/lsb/init-functions in the init script.
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 10.
+ Update versioned debhelper build-dependency accordingly.
+ Remove explicit dependency on dh-autoreconf.
+ Remove explicit "--with autoreconf" from debian/rules.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Fri, 20 Jan 2017 01:04:21 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag 1.5.1-1
- Git log:
Author: Axel Beckert
Date: Thu Mar 2 17:16:21 2017 +0100
Update Gürkan's name in README