: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://github.com/elmar/aptitude-robot.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1884160
- Browser: https://github.com/elmar/aptitude-robot
- Last scan: 2023-03-28 06:54:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-03-29 04:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
aptitude-robot (1.5.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Version 1.5.5 (minor bug fix release)
+ Don't error out with a meaningless message if a pkglist.d entry
misses a package name. Print a warning and skip that line instead.
(Fixes GH #13.)
+ Add test case for GH #13. Add build-dependencies on libtest-deep-perl
* Add lintian-override for upstream-metadata-file-is-missing as well as
debian-changelog-file-is-a-symlink since the upstream and Debian git
repository and even their git branch is the same as well are upstream
and Debian changelogs.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.6.2. (No changes necessary.)
* Use profile <!nocheck> for build-dependencies only needed for tests.
* Update debian/watch wrt. to changed Github paths, also simplify it.
* Fix debian/logrotate and add missing ".log" to filename. (GH #12)
* Add lintian overrides for uses-dpkg-database-directly. This is just
locking via /var/lib/dpkg/lock, not accessing the database itself.
* Add lintian override for bash-term-in-posix-shell wrt. $RANDOM: This
is guarded and fixed via /dev/urandom if $RANDOM is empty.
* Add lintian override for bash-term-in-posix-shell wrt. ulimit: This is
supported in dash as well as in mksh.
* Prefer sysvinit-utils (>= 3.05-4~) over lsb-base. Thanks Lintian!
* Bracketize lintian overrides.
[ Debian Janitor ]
* Drop versioned constraint on lsb-base in Depends referring to a
version from 2005. (GH #14)
[ Edward Betts ]
* Correct spelling mistakes. (GH #11)
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Wed, 01 Mar 2023 15:42:21 +0100
- This branch is even with tag 1.5.5