: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/arename.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/arename.git
- Last scan: 2017-09-24 09:41:31+00
- Next scan: 2017-09-26 05:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
arename (4.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Axel Beckert ]
* Remove dont-ignore-gen-script-failures.patch, @ just doesn't print the
line. The issue with not aborting upon failures in genperlscripts is
somewhere else. Thanks Frank Terbeck for the hint.
[ Salvatore Bonaccorso ]
* debian/control: Use HTTPS transport protocol for Vcs-Git URI
[ Lucas Kanashiro ]
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 9
[ gregor herrmann ]
* debian/copyright: change Copyright-Format 1.0 URL to HTTPS.
* Add upstream patch for perl 5.26 compatibility.
Thanks to Steve Langasek for the bug report and patch. (Closes: #870234)
* Update years of packaging copyright.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.0.0.
-- gregor herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:52:45 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.0-4