: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 2.0.1+repack-1 < 2.0.1+repack-1.1.
- Git: git://jff.email/opt/git/argyll.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://jff.email/cgit/argyll.git/
- Last scan: 2021-02-24 04:19:03+00
- Next scan: 2021-02-25 04:12:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
argyll (2.0.1+repack-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release:
- Refresh patches.
* Remove obsolete /etc/hotplug/usb/Argyll.usermap (Closes: #885549).
* Add more typos to patches/0100_spelling.patch.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.5 (No changes needed).
* Migrate to debhelper 11:
- Change debian/compat to 11.
- Bump minimum debhelper version in debian/control to >= 11.
- Correct doc directory handling.
- Remove override_dh_strip, used for debug symbol migration.
- Switch Vcs-* to new location.
- Add copyright for numlib/quadprog.*.
- Use secure copyright format URI.
- Correct typo.
- Refresh copyright years.
* Remove *.postinst, *.postrm and *.preinst. They was used for release
1.6.3-2 and at oldstable are 1.6.3-4.
* Remove useless debian/repack.sh.
-- Jörg Frings-Fürst <email@example.com> Sun, 15 Jul 2018 22:49:02 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.1+repack-1