: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/avahi.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 17129472
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/avahi
- Last scan: 2023-09-24 05:24:50+00
- Next scan: 2023-10-01 20:03:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
avahi (0.8-11) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Josh Triplett ]
* Drop /etc/default/avahi-daemon entirely.
The only option in it hasn't been used since avahi-daemon 0.8-4 in 2021,
which removed the avahi-daemon-check-dns mechanism in favor of upstream
logic serving the same function. Nothing else in the package references
this at all.
[ Jeremy Bícha ]
* Build-Depend on dh-sequence-gir & dh-sequence-python3
[ Robert McQueen ]
* Fix browsing when invalid services present.
Import patch from Arch to prevent service browsing from aborting in the
middle if your network contains a device with an invalid service name.
See https://github.com/lathiat/avahi/issues/212 and
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Use default dh_autoreconf instead of calling ./autogen.sh.
Running ./autogen.sh before build causes common/Makefile.am to be
deleted during dh_auto_clean, resulting in a subsequent build failure.
Use the default dh_autoreconf sequence instead which doesn't trigger
Fixes ftbfs-binary-after-build (Closes: #1049786)
* Clean up avahi-python/avahi/__pycache__/
Fixes ftbfs-source-after-build (Closes: #1044112)
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 07 Sep 2023 21:43:48 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8-11