: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/avahi.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/utopia-team/avahi
- Last scan: 2020-06-04 08:10:16+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-09 20:53:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
avahi (0.8-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Upload python3-avahi to unstable
* d/control: Add comments about why some packages are Arch: any.
At first glance these packages seem like they should be
Architecture: all, but in fact they cannot.
* d/control, d/shlibs.local: Tighten interdependencies within src:avahi.
Co-installation of binary packages built from different versions of the
same source package is error-prone, because parts of the same source
package typically make assumptions about non-public exported symbols,
implementation details or precise behaviour beyond what's in the public
API. Upstream developers are also unlikely to be willing to support such
installations or make promises about their behaviour.
We can make partial upgrades more robust by upgrading everything from
a single source package together.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Tue, 26 May 2020 11:33:06 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.8-3