: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/3.3.2-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/backuppc.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/backuppc
- Last scan: 2019-09-17 05:01:26+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-24 03:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
backuppc (3.3.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* There are no logs to chown upon a first installation, so don't try to
chown them. (Fixes issue found by piuparts.)
* Avoid recursive chown to /etc/backuppc, just chown /etc/backuppc and
all files in it. By default it has no subdirectories.
* Update line numbers in debian/config.pl.diff.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Wed, 14 Nov 2018 23:27:21 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/3.3.2-2
- Git log:
Author: Jonathan Wiltshire <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun Aug 18 18:17:41 2019 +0100
Update watch file for BackupPC 4 series
In the 4 series, the makeDist script fills configure.pl with
a static list of binary and library files to be installed. Without
this the configure step fails.
The tags as published on GitHub do not include this additional step,
only the formal release tarballs. Therefore switch to those.