: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ball.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ball
- Last scan: 2022-01-22 13:37:06+00
- Next scan: 2022-01-29 12:29:00+00
- CI pipeline status: failed
- Debian changelog in Git:
ball (1.5.0+git20180813.37fc53c-10) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Andreas Tille ]
* Fix dh_installdocs
* Seems autopkgtest-pkg-python is running automagically - just provide
the proper module name
* Remove Python3 package since it does not work properly with SIP and
is not really needed to run ballview
Leave python3 related Build-Depends - otherwise cmake will stumble
upon missing dependencies
[ Étienne Mollier ]
* d/rules: set SIP_LIBRARIES cmake variable; trigger sip bindings build.
* Add fix-findsip.patch: adjust cmake file to trigger build.
This also fixes a minor ftbfs in bindings, likely due to move to gcc-11.
* Add fix-python-bindings.patch: adjust PyString_ and PyInt_ bindings to
match types in use in Python 3.
-- Andreas Tille <email@example.com> Sat, 18 Dec 2021 16:49:53 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.5.0+git20180813.37fc53c-10