: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/baloo-widgets.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/baloo-widgets
- Last scan: 2020-08-02 00:34:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-10 04:37:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
baloo-widgets (4:20.04.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Update watch file to the new release-service location.
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump Qt packages to 5.11.0
- bump KF packages to 5.60.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Switch from dhmk to the dh sequencer:
- invoke the dh sequencer using the kf5 addon
- manually force the generation of the substvars for the kde-l10n breaks
* Switch the debhelper build dependency to debhelper-compat
- remove debian/compat
* Update install files.
* Add Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0, no changes required.
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Pass -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake to disable the build of tests, as they
are not run at build time anyway.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:15:49 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%20.04.2-1