: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-games/bam.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/bam.git
- Last scan: 2019-07-23 17:58:49+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2019-07-24 14:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bam (0.5.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 0.5.1.
* Switch to compat level 11.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.2.1.
* Improve debian/watch file.
* Drop old patches because they were fixed upstream.
* Refresh reproducible-build.patch and forward it upstream.
* Add graphviz to Build-Depends.
* Add gendocs.patch and fix a FTBFS because of missing license.txt file.
* Switch to liblua5.3-dev B-D.
* Do nothing with dh_auto_install, otherwise the build will fail.
* Update manpage for new release.
* Use secure Homepage URI.
* Rebase make_unix.patch.
* Support DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS nocheck.
* Ensure bam can be built twice in a row.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:11:30 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5.1-1