: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/bchunk.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/bchunk.git
- Last scan: 2018-04-24 02:02:13+00
- Error: The Vcs URL git://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/bchunk.git is deprecated/defunct, git://anonscm.debian.org/collab-maint/bchunk.git was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2018-04-25 05:38:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bchunk (1.2.0-12.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix CVE-2017-15953, CVE-2017-15954 and CVE-2017-15955.
bchunk was vulnerable to a heap-based buffer overflow with an resultant
invalid free when processing a malformed CUE (.cue) file that may lead to
the execution of arbitrary code or a application crash.
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 06 Nov 2017 17:35:51 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.2.0-12.1