: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/beets.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/applications/beets
- Last scan: 2019-05-24 05:48:35+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-25 05:25:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
beets (1.4.7-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Use py3versions -s in autopkgtests, now that X-Python3-Version is dropped.
(Closes: #900833, 901716)
* Patch py37-compat: Cherry pick Python 3.7 support patch from upstream.
Thanks Michael Hudson-Doyle.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.0, no changes needed.
* Skip some tests that seem to commonly fail in builds / autopkgtests, and
are causing more annoyance than value. This will probably need to be
-- Stefano Rivera <email@example.com> Mon, 20 Aug 2018 08:55:31 -0700
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.7-2