: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Svn: svn://anonscm.debian.org/python-apps/packages/beets/trunk/
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-apps/packages/beets/trunk/
- Last scan: 2017-12-11 11:55:32+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-13 04:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Svn:
beets (1.4.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* New upstream release (Closes: #852257)
+ version number displayed by beets now agrees with the Debian package
version (Closes: #837193)
+ Fixes issues with broken utf8 filenames (Closes: #851630)
[ Ryan Kavanagh ]
* Bumped standards version to 4.0.1
* Switch to Python 3 now that it's supported by upstream. (Closes: #849085)
+ Update the (build-)dependencies accordingly.
+ Specify that we're using pybuild in the rules
+ Drop (build-)dependencies on python-enum34, python-imaging, and
python-pathlib: these are no longer needed with Python 3.
+ We require at least Python 3.4 if we are to drop python-enum34; set
X-Python3-Version and other dependency versions accordingly.
* Refreshed patches, and dropped the following unneeded patches:
fix-test_hidden, fix-test_mediafile_edge, fix-test_nonexistent_file,
* Because #806716 has been resolved, added a build-dependency on
python3-jellyfish; this justifies dropping the no-jellyfish patch.
* Fixed insecure URLs for Vcs-Browser; no secure alternative exists for
* Updated copyright holders
* Added myself to the uploaders field
* Install zsh completion file (Closes: #775811)
-- Ryan Kavanagh <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 04 Sep 2017 14:26:49 -0400