: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-voip/biboumi.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-voip/biboumi.git
- Last scan: 2017-05-27 04:23:49+00
- Next scan: 2017-05-29 01:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
biboumi (4.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ upstream ]
* New release(s).
+ Works with botan 2.x (not only botan 1.11.x).
+ Fix build without LiteSQL available.
+ Fix segmentation fault connecting to IRC server on undefined port.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Update watch file:
+ Fix mangle upstream filename (lacked versioning, confusing uscan).
* Modernize cdbs:
+ Do copyright-check in maintainer script (not during build).
+ Stop build-depend on licensecheck.
* Drop patch cherry-picked upstream and now applied.
* Drop patch cherry-picked upstream but now mysteriously gone from
upstream master branch.
* Update copyright info:
+ Extend copyright for my parts to cover current year.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 21 May 2017 12:03:04 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.3-1