: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/binaryen.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/binaryen
- Last scan: 2019-11-10 01:32:23+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-18 09:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
binaryen (89-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 89.
- Fix CVE-2019-15758:
Missing validation rules in asmjs/asmangle.cpp can lead to an Assertion
Failure at wasm/wasm.cpp in wasm::asmangle. A crafted input can cause
denial-of-service, as demonstrated by wasm2js.
- Fix CVE-2019-15759:
Two visitors in ir/ExpressionManipulator.cpp can lead to a NULL pointer
dereference in wasm::LocalSet::finalize in wasm/wasm.cpp. A crafted input
can cause segmentation faults, leading to denial-of-service, as
demonstrated by wasm2js.
Thanks to Moritz Muehlenhoff for the report. (Closes: #936024)
* d/control: Build with python3. Add python3.patch to avoid a FTBFS.
-- Markus Koschany <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 29 Aug 2019 16:04:13 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/89-1