: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/djgpp-team/binutils-djgpp.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/djgpp-team/binutils-djgpp
- Last scan: 2020-11-28 01:20:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-12-06 01:54:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
binutils-djgpp (2.34+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add debian/watch and convert debian/copyright to machine-readable
format to prepare for switch to native packaging.
* Switch to a non-native package with a separate copy of the source
code, to avoid tying the package to the main Debian binutils’
package’s cadence; the DJGPP patches are updated more slowly.
This means we no longer need to patch binutils-source.
* Lintian: rename “manpage-has-errors-from-man” to “groff-message”.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 13.
-- Stephen Kitt <email@example.com> Wed, 02 Sep 2020 22:32:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.34+dfsg-1