: VCS has unreleased changes: 1:1.9.2+dfsg-1 > 1:1.7.1-7
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/biojava-live.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/biojava-live.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-20 01:24:11+00
- Next scan: 2018-02-20 22:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
biojava-live (1:1.9.2+dfsg-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* d/watch: get from github
Several tests are failing, some randomly. I have contacted upstream for analysis.
[ Andreas Tille about SVN to Git migration ]
SVN contained lots of commits for later versions than 1.7.1 but no upload
To get the uploaded packages in sync with the package pool I moved the
status from SVN to branch 1.9.2 and restored the 1.7.1 packaging. You can
find the latest commits from SVN in the branch 1.9.2
-- Olivier Sallou <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 01 Feb 2014 11:28:20 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.7.1-6
- Git log:
Author: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Sep 26 12:24:13 2017 +0200
Restore d/watch and d/changelog for future versions of biojava-live from Branch 1.9.2.
Other files need to be verified by whoever takes over updating the package.