: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/blockout2.git
- Branch: tags/debian/2.4+dfsg1-8^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/blockout2.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-18 15:30:16+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-20 07:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
blockout2 (2.4+dfsg1-8) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Drop deprecated menu file.
* wrap-and-sort -sab.
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.0.0.
* Use canonical Vcs-URI.
* Switch maintainer and uploader. According to the Games Team policy the
maintainer must be the Debian Games Team. Debian Policy also demands a human
* Switch to compat level 10 (was 5).
* Switch from cdbs to dh sequencer.
* Add keywords and a comment in German.
* Move Priority: extra to the top of debian/control.
* Convert icon.xpm to blockout2.png and scale the image to 64x64 pixel.
* Install blockout2.png into the hicolor icon directory.
* Update debian/Makefile and make the build reproducible. Thanks to Reiner
Herrmann for the report and patch. (Closes: #826416)
* Add format-not-a-string-literal.patch and fix FTBFS due to -format-security
* Override dh_clean and ensure that blockout2 can be built twice in a row.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Sat, 15 Jul 2017 17:50:21 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.4+dfsg1-8