: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/bm-el.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/bm-el
- Last scan: 2020-10-15 06:24:09+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-23 05:26:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bm-el (201905-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version.
* Drop 0002-Copy-documentation-of-lazy-lock-incompat-from-bm.el-.patch
which was merged upstream.
* Update debian/bm-pkg.el to declare this upstream version.
* Switch to debhelper-compat 12.
* Explicitly load bm-tests.el from ert-helper.el so tests will run again.
- Apply upstream's copyright year range update.
- Drop bm-sync.el stanza, because it is covered by "Files: *".
- Update my copyright years.
* Drop "buffer local" from short description, because this mode also tracks
bookmarks across all open buffers.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.4.0. (no changes required)
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:15:00 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/201905-1