: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/bmake.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/bmake
- Last scan: 2020-01-20 21:31:31+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-26 09:09:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bmake (20181221-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix MAKE_VERSION detection.
* Add a guard rules to prevent bmake with empty MAKE_VERSION
from being uploaded.
* Use debhelper-compat instead of debian/compat.
* Trim trailing whitespace.
* Drop no longer supported add-log-mailing-address setting from
* Bump debhelper from old 9 to 12.
* Move transitional package pmake to oldlibs/optional per policy
* Set upstream metadata fields: Bug-Submit.
* Drop unnecessary dependency on dh-autoconf.
* Bump Standards-Version.
* Update maintainer’s name.
-- Andrej Shadura <email@example.com> Mon, 20 Jan 2020 16:39:48 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/20181221-2