: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/boost-defaults.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/boost-defaults
- Last scan: 2019-11-17 18:29:15+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-23 03:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
boost-defaults (18.104.22.168) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Dimitri John Ledkov ]
* Remove myself from uploaders.
[ Giovanni Mascellani ]
* Convert debian/copyright to the machine-readable format and make it clear
that it is not about the actual Boost license (closes: #934013).
* Explicitly list Intel-based architectures in dependencies, in order to
avoid depending on x32 when it is not supported (closes: #933276).
-- Giovanni Mascellani <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 06 Aug 2019 16:38:06 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/22.214.171.124