: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/bouncycastle.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 55517184
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/bouncycastle
- Last scan: 2023-12-01 03:47:31+00
- Next scan: 2023-12-08 17:29:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bouncycastle (1.77-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream version 1.77. (Closes: #1049356)
- Fix CVE-2023-33201: potential blind LDAP injection attack.
- Fix CVE-2023-33202: potential Denial of Service (DoS) issue within
the Bouncy Castle org.bouncycastle.openssl.PEMParser class.
* Update poms to version 1.77.
* Drop bouncycastle-1.72.3.patch. Fixed upstream.
* Remove backward-compatibility.patch. It is time to fix those issues
properly in our reverse-dependencies.
* Refresh the remaining patches.
-- Markus Koschany <email@example.com> Thu, 30 Nov 2023 13:08:45 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.77-1