: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/breeze-grub.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/breeze-grub
- Last scan: 2020-08-02 03:31:03+00
- Next scan: 2020-08-07 21:28:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
breeze-grub (5.17.5-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to unstable.
* Remove the postinst/prerm scripts that set breeze as default GRUB 2 theme
in /etc/default/grub: other than being fragile, it is not expected that
just installing a theme will change the default without the explicit choice
of the user.
* Restrict the architecture to the ones where GRUB 2 is available; copy the
comment & architecture list from grub-theme-starfield (provided by
* Small changes to the description.
* Install in /usr/share/grub/themes/ rather than /boot/grub/themes/, just
like other themes.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Fri, 17 Jan 2020 00:19:10 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.17.5-2