: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/sten-guest/btrfsmaintenance.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/sten-guest/btrfsmaintenance
- Last scan: 2021-09-27 10:06:05+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/sten-guest%2Fbtrfsmaintenance API request failed: 404 Not Found at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 392.
- Next scan: 2021-10-03 20:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
btrfsmaintenance (0.5-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. (Closes: #970732)
- /etc/default/btrfsmaintenance now optionally supports more granular
systemd time and date specification.
- balance, scrub, and trim are finally serialised as mutually exclusive
- Default filters for btrfs balance are now "5 10" for data (from "1 5 10
20 30 40 50"), and "5" for metadata (from "1 5 10 20 30"); this means
that less data is rewritten, and that less free space is recovered;
this change mitigates some of the longstanding negative effects on
system responsiveness during a balance operation because the work
completes more quickly.
* Drop leading white space from NEWS.Debian, and rename the file as "NEWS".
* README.Debian: Note that btrfsmaintenance is not yet aware of a system's
power state (on AC, battery, UPS), plus minor edits for polish.
* README.Debian: Add Qu Wenruo's position against balancing, with
* Switch to debhelper-compat 13.
* Override dh_installdeb to add missing executable bit to BASH scripts.
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* Add 0002-Add-doc-key-to-btrfsmaintenance-refresh.service.patch to address
lintian complaint systemd-service-file-missing-documentation-key.
* Update description to address new blk-mq default scheduler.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.5.0. (No additional changes needed)
-- Nicholas D Steeves <email@example.com> Fri, 02 Oct 2020 21:47:48 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.5-1