: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/btyacc.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/btyacc
- Last scan: 2021-04-13 08:56:12+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-21 16:33:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
btyacc (3.0+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* New upstream version 3.0+dfsg.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (See: #833160)
- DebSrc to 3.0.
- DH level to new format. Consequently:
~ debian/compat: removed.
~ debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format. Consequently, created the
- Added Homepage field.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.0.
- Changed Priority from extra to optional.
- Created VCS fields.
- Improved long description. Thanks to Pascal De Vuyst
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. (Closes: #745920)
- 010_old-changes-1.0.patch: created to group old changes from 1.0 format.
- 020_fix-manpages.patch: created to fix some issues in manpage.
- 030_add-GCC-hardening.patch: created to provide GCC hardening.
- 040_fix-spelling-final-binary.patch: created to provide a fix.
* debian/README.Debian: changed doc path from /usr/doc to /usr/share/doc.
* debian/rules: fix a FTCBFS. Created an override to dh_auto_build target to
force to use default compiler as LINKER. Thanks to Helmut Grohne
<email@example.com>. (Closes: #928113)
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to perform trivial CI tests.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Added a version line. (Closes: #529101)
- Removed trash.
- Updated the search rule. (Closes: #529101)
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 24 May 2020 14:39:06 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0+dfsg-1