: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/d-i/busybox.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/d-i/busybox.git
- Last scan: 2017-10-19 08:22:04+00
- Next scan: 2017-10-21 04:55:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
busybox (1:1.27.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. This addresses:
- Segmentation fault when creating compressed tar files. (Closes: #812074)
- Pointer misuse unziping files. (Closes: #803097)
- Buffer overflow in the DHCP client [CVE-2016-2148]. (Closes: #818497)
- Integer overflow in the DHCP client [CVE-2016-2147]. (Closes: #818499)
* Postpone creation of symlinks with "suspicious" targets [CVE-2011-5325].
* Re-enable the test suite during build. (Closes: #794526)
* udhcpc: correct a typo in /etc/udhcpc/default.script. (Closes: #873472)
* Debian packaging changes:
- Run wrap-and-sort -st.
- Update debian/control:
- Replace Uploaders with myself and Christoph Biedl. Many thanks to
Bastian Blank and Michael Tokarev for having maintained busybox for
many years prior.
- Remove Build-Depends to avoid ancient broken libc-dev-bin.
- Bump Build-Depends on debhelper to >= 10.
- Rewrite debian/rules:
- Simplify and use the dh sequencer.
- Remove test for ancient broken libc6 versions with static binaries.
- Strip -O2 from CFLAGS, falling back to -Os from the busybox
- Abort the build if 'make oldconfig' changes the configuration at all.
- Update busybox build configuration files for the new upstream release.
- The udeb configuration mostly hasn't changed, but enable fgrep,
blkdiscard, bzcat and lsscsi.
- The deb and static configurations have had upstream recommendations
enabled for new options.
- Switch to debhelper compatibility level 10.
- Add Depends on lsb-base to busybox-syslogd and udhcpd.
- Update debian/.gitignore.
- Update Standards-Version to 4.0.1:
- Disable tests that require networking.
-- Chris Boot <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 17 Sep 2017 17:59:31 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%1.27.2-1