: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/bzflag.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/bzflag
- Last scan: 2020-09-14 15:34:07+00
- Next scan: 2020-09-20 08:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bzflag (2.4.20-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
- Mark -data package as Multi-Arch: foreign
- Point Vcs-* fields to salsa
- Point homepage to https
- Update debhelper compat to 13
- Bump Standards-Version to 4.5.0
- Declare that d/rules requires root
- Add Pre-Depends for bzflag-server
- Drop --as-needed linker flag, which is now default
- Drop unnecessary get-orig-source target
- Simplify d/rules by dropping unnecessary configure options
* Use d/clean instead of overriding dh_clean.
* Install files from debian/tmp instead of the source directory, so
that dh_missing can detect them.
* Drop automatically created directories from *.dirs
* Add lintian-override for detected duplicate word in README.Debian
* Add upstream metadata.
-- Reiner Herrmann <email@example.com> Sat, 16 May 2020 13:33:36 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.4.20-1