: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 20220719 < 20230103.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/ca-certificates-java.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1011712
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/java-team/ca-certificates-java
- Last scan: 2023-03-24 19:26:57+00
- Next scan: 2023-04-02 08:01:00+00
- Merge requests: 2
- Debian changelog in Git:
ca-certificates-java (20220719) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Andreas Beckmann ]
* Team upload.
* Switch to debhelper-compat (= 13).
* Set Rules-Requires-Root: no.
* UpdateCertificates.java: Ignore empty lines in stdin. (Closes: #795244)
* Avoid warning about missing /etc/ssl/certs/java/cacerts on initial
* Do not be satisfied by java7-runtime-headless.
* Remove support for upgrading from versions predating wheezy.
* Clean up misplaced symlinks in the root directory left over by ancient
versions. (Closes: #688415)
* Drop libnss3 manipulations, no longer needed since openjdk-6-jre-headless
* Add update-ca-certificates-java trigger and let jks-keystore record the
pending certificate updates and postpone them to the processing of this
trigger. (Closes: #908858)
* Add update-ca-certificates-java-fresh trigger, will be activated by
update-ca-certificates -f. (Closes: #922981)
* Remove obsolete certificates when building a fresh cacerts file.
* Bump ca-certificates dependency to 20210120.
* Skip Java certificates setup if no JRE is available.
* Add trigger on /usr/lib/jvm to perform Java certificates setup if a JRE
* Demote JRE dependency to Recommends to break dependency cycle.
(Closes: #929685, #940297)
* Foreign architecture JREs that place java in PATH are also usable.
(Closes: #776860, #864331)
[ Matthias Klose ]
* Support Java 18-21. Closes: #994152.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 19 Jul 2022 16:02:33 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20220719