: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-java/ca-certificates-java.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/ca-certificates-java.git
- Last scan: 2017-10-23 09:45:55+00
- Next scan: 2017-10-25 08:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ca-certificates-java (20170930) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Revert the last two NMUs.
- Depend again on openjdk-8 after the stretch release.
- Stop fiddling around with jvm-*.cfg files. ca-certificates-java
has no business with providing an initial cacerts file. This is
implemented in the openjdk packages. We are not 2008 anymore.
* Bump standards version.
* Remove Torsten Werner as uploader.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 30 Sep 2017 02:02:28 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/20170930