: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.16.0-5 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/cairo.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/cairo
- Last scan: 2021-04-13 03:00:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-19 00:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cairo (1.16.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* d/patches: Add patches from upstream for CVE-2020-35492
* Build-Depend on gtk-doc-tools.
autoconf 2.70 automatically runs gtkdocize to update gtk-doc-related
files for packages that invoke the GTK_DOC_CHECK macro, causing FTBFS
with that version if gtk-doc-tools is not installed. (Closes: #978779)
* d/tests/build: Mark as superficial (see #904979)
* d/tests/build: Fix shellcheck warnings
* d/tests/build: Use correct compiler for proposed autopkgtest
cross-architecture testing support (Closes: #946371)
* d/shlibs.local: Generate lockstep dependencies between binary packages.
Upstream developers are not going to support mixing binary packages
of different versions from the same source package, and neither should
we; they all migrate to testing as a unit anyway.
* Add Build-Depends-Package to all symbols files
* Remove migration path from libcairo2-dbg older than Debian 9 'stretch'
* d/rules: Don't maintain shlibs version manually.
The symbols files make this unnecessary under most circumstances, and -V
(which is the default in debhelper compat level 12) generates a
dependency on at least the corresponding upstream version as a fallback.
* Move to debhelper-compat 12
- Drop -V from dh_makeshlibs (it is now the default)
* Set Rules-Requires-Root to no
* Wrap a long line in the 1.12.4-1 changelog entry (thanks, lintian-brush)
* d/patches: Move patches from upstream to beginning of series, and add
* Add Lintian override for documentation in /usr/share/gtk-doc/html.
See #970275 for details of why this is correct.
* libcairo-gobject2: Add override for library-not-linked-against-libc.
This library uses functions from Cairo, GLib and GObject, and does not
directly depend on glibc.
* Register with doc-base using a symlink in /usr/share/doc.
This silences a Lintian warning, and makes the documentation a bit more
* Standards-Version: 4.5.1 (no changes required)
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Thu, 31 Dec 2020 21:39:40 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.16.0-5
- Git log:
Author: Helmut Grohne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon Jan 25 06:42:14 2021 +0100
Drop unused Build-Depends: libxsm-dev, xutils-dev, libxt-dev
These appear to have been unused since 2006, when cairo switched to
preferring pkg-config and xlib.pc as its way to find Xlib.