: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/cantor.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/cantor
- Last scan: 2019-02-18 14:11:14+00
- Next scan: 2019-02-19 17:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cantor (4:18.12.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release:
- fixes the SageMath backend (Closes: #910722, #911084)
* Update the build dependencies according to the build system:
- bump cmake to 3.1.0
- bump all the KF5 packages to 5.49.0
- add libkf5syntaxhighlighting-dev, and libmarkdown2-dev
* Update install files.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Update the patches:
- acceptable_answers: drop, as it does not apply anymore, and there is no
information on what it does nor its status
* Remove the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, since it fails, and it does not test
the packages in the archive
- dbus is not run anymore (Closes: #835839)
* Disable the build (passing -DBUILD_TESTING=OFF to cmake) of the unit tests,
as they are not run at build time.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.3.0, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 26 Dec 2018 14:26:49 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%18.12.0-1