: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/cantor.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/cantor
- Last scan: 2018-12-18 06:14:12+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-19 08:39:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cantor (4:18.08.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release:
- should work fine with SageMath >= 8.1 (Closes: #852780)
- fixes build with Qt >= 5.11 (Closes: #906651)
* Remove the transitional cantor-backend-python package.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.2.1, no changes required.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Use https for Format in copyright.
* Update install files.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Update the patches:
- maxima_multiresults: drop, as it does not apply anymore, and there is no
information on what it does nor its status
- acceptable_answers: refresh
- maxima_waiting_the_carriage: drop, as it does not apply anymore, and
there is no information on what it does nor its status
* Do not run the autopkgtest testsuite in parallel, since the jobs might
interfere with each other.
* Add the python3-numpy, and fonts-freefont-otf dependencies for the
autopkgtest testsuite: the former is needed by the Python 3 test, and the
latter for plots in Octave (which already recommends it).
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sat, 08 Sep 2018 07:09:20 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%18.08.1-1