: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/ceph-team/ceph.git
- Branch: debian/unstable
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/ceph-team/ceph
- Last scan: 2020-01-26 21:16:12+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-01 08:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
ceph (14.2.6-6) unstable; urgency=medium
* [c18d632] Remove broken patch (Option::TYPE_SIZE as uint64_t).
This patch actually results in a segfault while parsing options.
Revert it and then see what it was actually needed for on 32bit.
Thanks to Martin Mlynář (Closes: #949743)
* [b5c7be8] Update patch with a non-segfaulting version.
Took me some time to figure out that in option.cc size_t is not what you
expect, but a struct instead, just with the same name.
So to make clang happy we'll use static_cast<std::size_t> now, although
this will for sure show various other issues on 32bit as not all
possible config values will fit into 32bit numbers.
Fixing this will need a lot of upstream work unfortunately.
-- Bernd Zeimetz <email@example.com> Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:39:29 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/14.2.6-6