: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/cervisia.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/applications/cervisia.git
- Last scan: 2018-02-23 18:12:34+00
- Next scan: 2018-02-24 18:44:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cervisia (4:17.08.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Upload to unstable.
[ Maximiliano Curia ]
* Bump kde-l10n breaks/replaces versions
* Update uploaders list as requested by MIA team (Closes: #879295)
[ Pino Toscano ]
* New upstream release.
* Adjust l10npkgs_firstversion_ok to the version where kde-l10n will drop
* Simplify watch file, and switch it to https.
* Remove trailing whitespaces in changelog.
* Remove breaks/replaces in cervisia against older versions of cvsservice:
cervisia already requires the very same version of cvsservice.
* Rename the local cvsservice man page to cvsservice5.
* Move few cvsaskpass bits from cervisia to cvsservice, where the rest of it
is already; add proper breaks/replaces.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes required.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:21:23 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-1