: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/cewl.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/cewl
- Last scan: 2022-05-14 17:10:16+00
- Next scan: 2022-05-22 00:28:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
cewl (5.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version 5.5.2.
* debian/control: bumped Standards-Version to 4.5.1.
- Added a new block for debian/manpage/create-man.sh.
- Updated upstream and packaging copyright years.
- Switched genallman.sh to create-man.sh (from txt2man).
- Updated the manpages.
- Added leading zero to each patch name.
- 020_fix-lib-location.patch: updated to make it compliant with the new
* debian/tests/control: set the last test as skippable.
* debian/watch: updated the search rule to make it compliant with new
standards of the GitHub.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Sun, 15 Aug 2021 08:56:27 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.5.2-1