: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/cfingerd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/cfingerd
- Last scan: 2020-09-29 11:52:08+00
- Next scan: 2020-10-07 06:11:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cfingerd (1.4.3-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Make the build reproducible (Closes: #831021)
- Update upstream's Configure script to not embed the build time.
- Avoid timestamped gzip files in binary packages.
* Call dh_auto_build over $(MAKE) to pass cross-building tools to upstream
build system. Thanks, Helmut Grohne. (Closes: #956826)
* Unapply patches in debian/patches from main source tree.
- Set Rules-Requires-Root to "binary-targets".
- Correct location of Homepage field.
- Move Homepage field to HTTPS.
- Drop unnecessary "source", "version" and "revision" assignments in
- Drop outdated "source diff", "dsc" and "dist" targets.
* Fix the syntax in a large number of debian/changelog entries.
-- Chris Lamb <email@example.com> Wed, 23 Sep 2020 12:12:44 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.3-5