: VCS has unreleased changes: 1:1.6-5 > 1:1.6-4
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/cflow.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/cflow
- Last scan: 2019-09-13 18:46:09+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-19 18:27:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
cflow (1:1.6-5) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* Work in progress.
-- Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@debian.org> Fri, 16 Aug 2019 07:03:56 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1%1.6-4
- Git log:
Author: Dmitry Bogatov <KAction@debian.org>
Date: Fri Aug 16 07:03:56 2019 +0000
Open new entry in changelog
As explained at, piuparts job setup local repository with packages
just built. If their version is equal to version in archives, job will
fail with "Sources disagree on hashes of supposely identical version"
error. So, to keep CI clean, it is necessary to create new changelog
entry after release.