: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/chocolate-doom.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/chocolate-doom
- Last scan: 2019-10-18 13:33:16+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-24 08:07:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
chocolate-doom (3.0.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Drop the transitional chocolate-common package; it’s been included in
Debian 9 and 10 and is therefore no longer needed. Closes: #939143.
* Use Python 3 in the build. Closes: #936301.
* Ensure the fonts are re-built, and clean them to allow building twice
in a row.
* Switch to debhelper compatibility level 12.
* Set “Rules-Requires-Root: no”.
* Install the upstream release notes as NEWS.gz instead of changelog.gz
(Policy 12.7 since version 4.2.0).
* Standards-Version 4.4.0, no further change required.
-- Stephen Kitt <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:13:34 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.0.0-5