: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/chrony.git
- Branch: experimental
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/chrony.git
- Last scan: 2017-06-24 02:25:43+00
- Next scan: 2017-06-26 00:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
chrony (3.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Now that Stretch has been released (\o/), let’s upload chrony 3.1 to
- Remove the menu file used to launch “chronyc”. It is a CLI only tool,
thus it probably does not make a lot of sense to keep it in the Debian
- Drop dependency on pre-jessie util-linux version.
- Bump standard-version to 4.0.0 (no changes required).
- Fix the leading comment which mentioned “vm” despite the fact that the
test runs in a container.
-- Vincent Blut <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 19 Jun 2017 02:30:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.1-4