: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/chrony.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/chrony
- Last scan: 2019-08-17 13:46:10+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-25 19:14:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
chrony (3.5-3) unstable; urgency=medium
- Override package-supports-alternative-init-but-no-init.d-script. This
is a false positive. chrony-dnssrv@.service isn’t a daemon but a oneshot
service, not started at boot, whose role is to lookup for _ntp._udp DNS SRV
- Pull in time-sync.target and order chrony before it as recommended in
- Bump standard-version to 4.4.0 (no changes required).
- Switch to standard Salsa Pipeline.
- Skip the reprotest job for as long as it is run as root due to problems
with chrony system tests.
- Revamp the upstream-simulation-test-suite test.
- Adjust dpkg dependencies for upstream-simulation-test-suite.
- Adjust restrictions for upstream-simulation-test-suite.
- Introduce upstream-system-tests. Add a new set of tests for testing
basic chronyd functionality. Destructive tests are run in a virtual
- Add ethtool to the list of dependencies needed by
- exit 77 if upstream-simulation-test-suite is run on non-Linux and mark
the test as skippable. Thanks to Paul Gevers <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
- Make artifacts() exit 1. Again, thanks to Paul Gevers.
-- Vincent Blut <email@example.com> Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:57:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.5-3