: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cimg.git
- Branch: tags/debian/1.7.9+dfsg-2^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/cimg.git/
- Last scan: 2017-12-15 23:31:49+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-17 20:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
cimg (1.7.9+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.0, no changes needed.
* Mark cimg-doc and cimg-examples as Multi-Arch:foreign (from the m-a hinter).
* Depend on libopencv-dev instead of libcv-dev, which is going away.
Thanks to Steve Langasek for reporting and fixing it in Ubuntu.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 25 Jun 2017 12:45:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7.9+dfsg-2